tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 06 21:26:13 2001

Simpsons - Closed Captioning

Here's the closed captions of the Klingon passage from last week's Simpsons
episode:

[Comic Book Man]
>> Is there a word in Klingon for "loneliness"?
>> Ah, yes.
>> Garrlll dak!

I copied the text verbatim from the screen, since I do not have a CC
decoder in my computer to grab the images.  Yes, the text is in lowercase
(it usually is in uppercase for most of the CC I see), and yes, that is
what the closed captions said. I wonder what the guy who was typing up the
closed captions thought (or if it was in the script like that).

Let the speculation begin!

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]	http://www.worf.net