tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 08:50:02 2001

Re: New Guy

At 2/4/01  Sunday 03:19 PM , you wrote:
: I'm Philip, I've only just started learning Klingon through the postal
: course (which I'm downloading). It'll take me a while to remember everything.
: I'm getting the KLD soon (when i find somewhere that sells it here).

Welcome to the list Philip.

If your local bookstore can't special-order The Klingon Dictionary (usually
abbreviated TKD here on the list) for you, you can order it, and anything else
published by Simon & Schuster/Pocket Books, from The Klingon Language Institute
via email.  One of the reasons Lawrence started selling merchandise through the
KLI was to help people outside North America who were having trouble finding
the necessary books and tapes locally.  Go to the KLI's  "Merchant Page" at

/stuff/Merchant.html

and follow the instructions there.

Qapla'!

--