tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 29 10:37:05 2001

Re: Just A Quick Question

ja' "marien danzig" <[email protected]>:
>Whatever happened to SKI?  Unfortunately some of us out here are still
>"Klingon Impaired".

rut potlhbe'mo' QInHom vIngeHbogh "SKI" vInop.  bIyaj DaneHchugh, yIvum.

If you're using SKI as a way to avoid reading the real message, I believe
you're doing it wrong.  If there's no summary in English, then usually what
was said is of no special value to someone who doesn't read Klingon.  If
what you want is to be able to understand what's being discussed, I think
reaching that goal is up to you.

I reassert my offer to assist anyone who makes an effort to understand what
I write.  Just contact me with what you can figure out and I'll help you
with the rest.  ( Note that, in general, I will *not* just translate what I
said for you, and I make it a policy not to translate what others say
unless *they* ask me to.)

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level