tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 23 12:06:56 2001

RE: Klingon WOTD: Qach (v)

There is a homonym to this in the Swiss dialect that
is the language of my childhood:

"Qach" means "Junk" or "Nonsense" in the context of "What you
just said is complete Qach".

Valerie (whose Klingon language skills mostly consist of wishful thinking at
this point)

Back to archive top level