tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 18 19:47:58 2001

Re: KLI MUSH

I never did get an answer to my orginal question. Is there a reason why we
can't put the MUSH back up? Was it completly lost and no one wants to take
the time to rebuild it? If thats the case, I'm willing to put the time in to
help get it back going again.

It seems that more people are learning the Klingon language than ever, and
the MUSH could be one of the best tools out there to help people.

qurgh

> You will notice this is all in the past tense -- unfortunately the MUSE is
> no more.    I was already bugging Lawrence about how important a priority
> getting it back up should be, when this thread started.  Unfortunately
this
> thread comes up so often it ought to be in the FAQ, if only there were an
> answer to "why can't we have the MUSH back?"

Back to archive top level