tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 15 04:17:21 2001

Re: language-less in San Diego

Oh!   Speaking of songs, is their any where that I can get the lyrics to
all of the known Klingon songs?   I have the "Klingon Anthem"    Seeing
as I am a singer by trade, so that will help me with the language
learning some as well.   That's how I started with Japanese.   Singing
without having a clue as to what I was singing.  It turned out to help me
later when I had to learn to speak some as well.  ( I sang Japanese for 4
years, spoke very little)

Cat   >^..^<  Jefferson   <(©¿©)> [email protected]
Associate Director-MRA,  Editor- MRA Newsletter
Music Relief Association   http://free-the-midi.com
My website: http://members.tripod.com/CatJefferson/place.htm
Photos: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=110600&Auth=false

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!