tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 14 08:20:39 2001

RE: qep'a'vo' jIchegh

HIvqa' veqlargh.

Two errors to my recent post.

> Dub tlhIngon Hol laHwIj...

I never thought to consider that {Dub} was transitive, but it has been
pointed out that the only canonical examples we have are transitive. So,
either attribute this to some very obscure regional dialect, or recast it
as:

tlhIngan Hol laHwIj vIDubta'

Second error:

> DaH Degh chu' vItuHlaH

Other than perhaps representing some Freudian slip reflecting my shame for
taking so long to pass this test, my fingers seem to think that {H} and {Q}
sound an awful lot alike. I had intened to say that "Now I can wear a new
medal"

DaH Degh chu' vItuQlaH

Lawrence

Back to archive top level