tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 08 00:44:06 2001

RE: Boggle

At 7:08 AM -0400 8/7/01, TPO wrote:
>>> For Boggle I ended up putting consonants and vowels on seperate
>>> cubes.  16 cubes total.

>> That's what Dr Schoen did too, but I might lean toward the original game
>> somewhat.  I know he said he did it for playability, but that's part of
>> the fun of Boggle -- getting an impossible grid and eking out ANY words
>> from it.

>Klingon syllables must be CVC or CV.  That's why I did that.  English isn't
>as strict.

Well, there are also a few CVCC words in Klingon, though I admit that
they are pretty uniform, so...

Good point!

On the other hand, maybe I'll do it the "original Boggle" way and call
that the "difficult" level.  :-)
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    [email protected]    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||