tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 05 10:21:12 2001

tugh qep'a'mo' jItlheD

The qep'a' chorghDIch t-shirts are packed.

I've printed up all the cards for 'Iv jIH, qaDHom wa', and qaDHom cha', and
stuffed them in the individual goodie bags with each attendee's membership
card.

I've printed up all the words for pegh mu' and the items for DIjchu'.

I still need to finish up the items for the Quj chu', print out copies of
taHjaj wo' and 'Iv maH, and also finish my new song.

I'll be heading off to Belgium on Monday, late afternoon, a nonstop flight
from Philadelphia which should leave me in Brussels at about 10am Tuesday
morning. I suspect I'm the only one showing up a day early, but I couldn't
justify a trip to Europe without at least part of a day to play tourist. If
you are arriving early, you're welcome to come along.

One last thing, since we are going to be in Brussels, I'm wondering if
there's any interest in a group assault on (er, I mean visit to) the
Atomium. Admission is a reasonable amount, and if we have a group of 20+
it's even cheaper. Perhaps there will be adequate interest for Thursday
night, after the first round of certification tests.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level