tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 01 01:43:54 2001

RE: musings

I thought that original one went more like:

"Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana."

That creates a different sort of puzzle to attempt in Klingon...

This might be said to an emperor, speaking of an ambitious cook who seeks to
be the royal chef:

nIteb Soj quv neH 'ach nIteb Soj quv neH.

Only honored foods fill you, but he alone wants food's honor.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level