tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 30 10:32:08 2001

Re: Dictionary Programs?

----- Original Message -----
From: SaIberQID <[email protected]>

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:23:14 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I'm sure there's one out there...  So can anyone recommend a Windows
>utility for assisting in the translation of Klingon to English and
>vice-versa?

Yes, there is. I believe the best one is mu'HaqwI' by Christopher
Phisterer. It is a pity Mr. Phisterer abandoned this project. You will
easily find this utility in the net, however, if you want it with
*full* canon dictionary base let me know, and I will send it to you.

This program is avaliable at http://chrisp.de/muhaqwi/
The site was last updated May 16, 2000 so as mentioned above is well out of
date.

Back to archive top level