tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 19 20:40:13 2001

The beauty of Klingon

To anyone people who were corresponding with me, sorry about not
getting back. School really catches me by suprise sometimes with
homework and such, I just recently got to look at Klingon again. I
realized that 90% of all Klingon sentences express the same idea as
in English, but only use two-thirds of the space. I would call that
beautifully short. GBO! To any newcomers to the list, the brevity
alone makes Klingon worth studying.

=====
Matthew Pennington

Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes.