tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 20 07:02:52 2000

RE: end of Daj thread? [ Nope ]

> These people that have been telling you about [Daj] have all met Marc
> Okrand, and talked with him.  They are familiar with his style.

Having read many back issues, I have encountered more than one
instance where the tlhIngan Hol masters have said, effectively,
"Oops, we've been using this contruction this way but Okrand now
tells us that it should be this other way." ({-ghach) comes
immediately to mind).

Thought I have never met Okrand and am unlikely to do so, I'm
beginning to wonder if he sees the usage of tlhIngan Hol as a large
RPG with him as GM. (and I don't mean this as a pejorative)

Back to archive top level