tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 19 18:11:01 2000

RE: Love

> In english love can be used as an abstract noun aswell as a verb.  In
> TKD I was only able to find love in its noun form, Is there a for of
> love in it's verb form?

"love" is such a vague, overused term in English.  There are many meanings.
Are you looking for "love" as in you loved what you had for lunch; or you
love your grandfather; or you love your spouse?

bang - love, one who is loved (n).  Referring to a person.
parmaq - love (n).  Referring to the agressive actions of klingon matting.

If you want to let someone know how you FEEL, be descriptive.  Klingons like
love poetry.

Try it in English also.  Don't use the word "love".  Use the many other ways
of expressing yourself.

DloraH

Back to archive top level