tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 19 09:48:55 2000

(KLBC) {-bogh} + Type 5 Noun Suffixes

Here are the examples of {-bogh} used with Type 5 Noun
Suffixes I know:

	{-Daq}
TKW p.111
{meQtaHbogh qachDaq Suv qoH neH}
only a fool fights in a burning house

SB99
{loS... qIb HeHDaq, \'u\' SepmeyDaq Sovbe\'lu\'bogh
lenglu\'meH He ghoSlu\'bogh retlhDaq \'oHtaH}
it waits on the edge of the galaxy, beside a passage to
unknown regions of the universe

	{-mo\'}
No cannon as far as I know (although in The Grammarian
Desk there\'s an amazing sentence composed by Captain
Krankor).

	{-vaD}
(Sorry, I don\'t know the source, neither if it\'s
cannonical)
{wo\'rIv HoHbogh nuvvaD Ha\'quj vInob}
I\'ll give {Ha\'quj} to the person who kills Worf.

	{-vo\'}
No cannon as far as I know.

	{-\'e\'}
Lots of examples in copulative sentences. No problem
here.

My questions are:
How can I say

\"In the place I visited there were lots of trees\"
?{DaqDaq vISuchbogh Sor law\' lutu\'lu\'pu\'}

\"We argued because of the money I lost\"
?{Huchmo\' vIchIlpu\'bogh maghoHchuq}

\"I gave a book to the person I met\"
?{nuvvaD vIqIHpu\'bogh paq vInob}

\"I exiled from the planet where I was born\"
?{yuQvo\' vIboghpu\'bogh jIghIm}

Are these sentences right? Sincerely, I don\'t know. I
guess they are, but it\'s just a feeling.

--ghaHbe\'wI\'

Per crear el teu e-mail gratuit  : http://www.cataloniamail.com/

Back to archive top level