tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 28 13:11:48 2000

Klingon WOTD - In use

With apologies if this has already been suggested:

I saw that there was some discussion recently about wanting "Lessons of
the Day" and "Grammar Lessons" and such, though I did not follow the
conversations in great detail.  It seems that the conclusion was it
wasn't practical for some fairly obvious reasons, like only 24 hours in
a day.  Despite what some outsiders may think, most of us DO have a life
{{>:-|

Perhaps a more modest idea, which I would love to see, would be to add
to the Word of the Day a small example, showing the word used in a
simple, "Dick and Jane" level sentence.  I think that would go a long
way toward building vocabulary skills.

Opinions?  Comments?  Hurled dk'taghmey?

'etlhqengwI'
(vuDmeywIjvaD jIngoy' jiH'e')