tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 26 13:08:14 2000

[unsubscribing from tlhIngan-Hol]

Lee/K'Pach wrote:

: I forgot the process to get removed from this mailing list... could
: some one please remove me or update me as to how it is done?

If you look at the FULL set of headers on every message received from the
listserv, you'll find:

list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[email protected]>

However, since most email programs seem to routinely suppress most headers
except for the basic ones (To, From, Date, Subject, CC, etc.), it's not
terribly useful if you don't know this header is there.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level