tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 24 14:49:51 2000

LOTD

I think it would be cool to have a lesson of the day (LOTD) along with
the word of the day.  I don't know what the phesability of this wold be
or what this would intail but it could be a quick grammer lesson or just
a genral lesson,  if there are not enough lessons to give then you might
think of somthing like LOTW (leson of the week) another Idea is they
could be theme based for a month you woul give a lesson on a cerine
topic, just an Idea.

--gheHpu'

Download Now     http://www.netzero.net/download/
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633