tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 25 17:13:03 2000

Philosophers

ja' De'vID:

<I'm using {ghojmoHwI''a'}
<for "philosopher", but I'm not quite satisfied with this word.
<I would gladly accept suggestions.  I've also broken up the
<original into several smaller sentences and re-arranged them
<for clarity (hopefully!).

How about {valwI'} or {valwI'} - clever people, similar to English "the Wise" , or (QubwI'), thinkers.  Perhaps with an {'a'} to take them onto a higher plane than people, say, who are just thinking about what to have for tea.

Back to archive top level