tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 22 04:25:46 2000

RE: Grammar Highlight Each Day (Adjectivals)

> chris:
> > What's the difference (in usage, connotation, or anything else relevant)
> > between " Dujmey tIn " and " Dujmey'a' "?

DloraH has already provided an excellent answer to your question.  I just
wanted to add one little point.  Be careful about suffix ordering, it's
{Duj'a'mey} not *{Dujmey'a'}.  {-mey} is type 2 and must follow {-'a'}
which is type 1.

--
De'vID