tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 18 12:09:46 2000

Re: Philcon

If Robert O'Reilly & J.G Hertzler are guests, make sure to give them a head butt
for me. John (J.G.) is writing a Star Trek novel based on his character,
Chancellor Martok. Although he doesn't know vocabulary much beyond Qapla'! and
petaQ and the lyrics to "Qoy Kahless", we spoke at length about the language. If
you ever get a chance to communicate with him he seems to be very interested
about adding "authenticity" to his book. If you are interested in offering the
services of the KLI to help with curses, invokations and the like, I have his
personal e-mail and snail mail addresses. I think this would be a great
opportunity to get more good stuff into the KLI archives.
    Have fun at the con!
                                                    Pillow / pIl'o' vestai-GowRon

"Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" wrote:

> I will be at Philcon this weekend. The Klingon related events begin at 8pm
> when I give my annual presentation to the convention. I think this time
> I'll wear my battle cloak.
>
> I also expect to be talking with Pocket Books editor John Ordover and
> several Klingon-friendly Trek authors. All part of my work as tlhIngan
> Duy'a'.
>
> If you're going to be at Philcon, make a point of finding me and saying "hi!"
>
> Lawrence

Back to archive top level