tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 21 10:21:18 2000

List Policy

Ökay folks, this is an off-topic thread for the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list,
and it's got to stop.  If you feel a need to perpetuate this discussion,
please do it in private mail, not on this list.

-- Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ:

Back to archive top level