tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 20 08:43:31 2000

Re: FW: Jokes4U - Star Wars vs. Star Trek

[email protected] writes:

<< > << Subj:     FW: Jokes4U - Star Wars vs. Star Trek

 >  >
 >  >  TOP TEN REASONS WHY THE STAR WARS CHARACTERS WOULD KICK BUTT IN THE
 >  > STAR TREK UNIVERSE:
 >  >

 > Standard reply:
 >  Top one reason why Star Trek characters would kick butt in the Star Wars
 > universe:
 > In four weekly one-hour television series, in nine feature-length motion
 > pictures, and in countless hundreds of novels, short stories, and comic
 > books....in all that exposure, NEVER, not ONCE...has a Star Trek landing
 > party been *captured* by *teddy bears* armed with *spears*.
 >
 > The defense rests.
 >
 > juDmoS >>

Also it takes a hugh starbase the size of a moon to destroy a planet while in
star trek it only takes ONE human sized torpedo (Genesis torpedo). Also we
can destroy stars by launching a simple photon torpedo at the star ("Star
Trek Generations") while they have to have a massive star destroying cruiser.
So in fact star trek would kick star wars butt. Oh and if you think darth
vader is impressive I got one name for you Q. With one blink of the eye Q
could erase Star wars people from the space-time continum.

Khalar

Back to archive top level