tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 03 20:49:17 2000

RE: A simple question with no obvious answer

ja' De'vID:
>"company" 'oH FASA'e', Qujmey chenmoH.
>
>FASA is a board-game (and now a computer-game)
>company.  It specializes in role-playing games, and its
>Star Trek game, though not endorsed by Paramount, is
>the source of many expressions that I'v heard in fandom.

At the time of John Ford's involvement with FASA, when they provided
a great many Klingonaase terms with their games, they indeed enjoyed
an official license from Paramount.  It expired, and their work was
subsequently greatly contradicted (if not quite deprecated) by later
Star Trek films and TV series.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level