tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 02 18:11:10 2000

WARNING

Sorry for the Federation Standard, but I thought this too important to leave
to misunderstanding.

DO NOT CLICK the URL in this message's signature. There is an ActiveX contol
that modifies you home page, signature, etc to make it your homepage. It is
also known to have been used to infect PCs with a trojan. I was one of the
unluck souls that got infected with a autodialer to a pornography service,
but luckily have no modem attached to my machine that they could use.

PLEASE read this article to know what's up. Don't go through what I did.
http://www.wired.com/news/ebiz/0,1272,34544,00.html