tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 31 14:28:29 2000

upcoming qepHommey

HIvqu' veqlargh [sic].

Someone at my ISP really doesn't have their act together.  In the past
month, they've tagged a good friend as a spammer and blocked all email
to me from her usual address; they've turned off the ability for their
customers to send email at all for hours on numerous occasions; it was
almost a week while they sporadically rejected people's attempts to do
any emailing either to or from AOL; and now I find they apparently are
"sometimes" just discarding any email sent through their system with
what they see as a "fake" return address, without so much as a "sorry"
or a "by the way".

This last one means that several messages I sent to the list about the
upcoming qepHommey from my kli.org address were diverted to the ozone
before reaching their destination.

So here's a last-minute note before I go off on a week of vacation, to
anyone within reasonable distance of any of the qepHommey listed here,
with a grudging apology for the lateness of the information.

Several people have earned honor and commendation for volunteering to
host a qepHom in the near future.  Details are listed on the KLI's
qepHom web page at /stuff/qepHom.html as well as in
the just-mailed issue of HolQeD.  This is an abbreviated list, with
contact information so you can find out more information directly from
the hosts.

Anchorage, AK USA; Sunday, April 2
Pillow <[email protected]>

Groton, CT USA; Monday, April 3
Bill Longton <[email protected]>

Vancouver, BC CANADA; Saturday, April 15
Robyn Stewart <[email protected]>

Kokomo, IN USA; Sunday, May 7
Alan Anderson <[email protected]>

Uppsala, SWEDEN; Every Monday
Zrajm C Akfohg <[email protected]>

Westminster, CO USA (Denver); Every Saturday
Daniel Morse <[email protected]>

Washington, DC/Baltimore, MD USA; the third Friday of every month
Kevin Burgess <[email protected]>

Völklingen, GERMANY; the second Saturday of each month
Lieven L. Litaer <[email protected]>

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level