tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 23 05:03:17 2000

Re: Klingon Font CD-ROM

Orders received through the KLI's merchant page are typically processed
every 7 to 14 days, depending on volume. If you're fortunate enough to
place an order near the end of a cycle it's easy to be impressed with the
speed with which it arrives. Others, less so.

A family emergency caused me to be out of town earlier this month and thus
delayed the scheduled order processing. However, all orders received prior
to March 20th were processed and shipped on that date.

Also, the KLI Font Disk is a DISK, not a CD-ROM.

One final comment: Anyone with questions about their orders should send
them directly to me, and NOT post them to the mailing list. It's not only
more appropriate it, it guarantees that I'll see your letter and ensures a
swifter response. If you still feel compelled to post it to this list then
do so in tlhIngan Hol.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level