tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 19 16:45:28 2000

RE: Prefix Quiz

jatlh Holtej:

>Unfortunately, when I load the page, I get
>some JavaScript errors, that prevents me from
>taking the quiz. I'm using Internet explorer 5.0.

Qu'vatlh! It works perfectly when I run it, but I'm using a webtv. I
think this is equivalent to IE 4.0 or something. As far as I can tell
there are no errors in my code (as I said, it runs fine on my machine).
Unfortunately, I don't have a computer to test it on. If anyone who
tries this page with a computer could please email me some of the error
messages that appear, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

http://vulqangan.tripod.com/html/kl-prefixquiz.html
[email protected]

By the way, since I first tried Holtej's page a few days ago, I've
studied and learned the rest of the prefixes! I've gone from 52% to
100%! (I'm so awfully darn proud of myself...) :P

---

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol...

Qapla'

qenobIywan