tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 19 16:06:48 2000

Re: KLBC

In a message dated 3/14/2000 7:04:21 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< From another writer of novice stories, Xardana:

 We know that <<Dep>> is an "entity" and the word forms <<bIQDep>> for
"fish."
  Without proof to back my idea, I venture a guess at <<muDDep.>>

Particularly with the advent of {muDDuj} for "airplane," I do prefer {muDDep}
over {chalDep}.  I envision a bird flying within the atmosphere rather than
in the sky.  I think of {chal} as that olden imaginary plane which is a
canopy painted with stars.  Of course, with space travel technology,
Klingons, too, realized the fallacy of that picture.

peHruS

Back to archive top level