tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 14 12:34:20 2000

KLBC

On another list someone wanted the word for bird
I could not find it  only the generic word for animal
Ha'DIbach. Someone else  used the words chal (sky) and Ha'DIbach (animal)
chal Ha'DIbach
It sounds very logical to me. Is it correct ?

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the KlingonsServingInStarfleet list on Onelist.com*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level