tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 14 00:43:13 2000

KLBC: jIchegh...

Is the word /lop/ used for all rituals?  Or does it
mean "celebrate" strictly in the sense of joyous
festivities?  I am trying to think of the verb to
use with /nol/ or /SonchIy/.

Also, what is the verb to use with /SoQ/ "speech"?
To me, /nob/ing a speech sounds too much like
English.  Can /SoQ/ be the object of /jatlh/?
Also, what is a good way of saying "eulogy".

Here is my attempt at what I was trying to say:

{wa'Hu' SoSnI'wI' nol vIjeS.  "naDmeH SoQ" vIjatlh.
'IQqu' jeSwI'pu' law', 'ej SaQtaH.}

--
De'vID

Back to archive top level