tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 26 02:29:25 2000

obtuse question

How would one refer to an ex-husband? (other than the usual < "something"
rur>metaphor)
Too bad there isn't the equivalent of a +Ha' suffix for nouns.
The +qoq noun suffix is very handy (my personal favorite) It is great for
"dissing", casting doubt or belittling something or someone. But what I want is a
way to express, concisely, <that which was, but is definately not now, nor will
be again>. Sort of like an "anti"-rIntaH.

pIl'o'

Back to archive top level