tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 13 21:03:56 2000

Re: Traditional Klingon Weddings

In a message dated 6/13/00 3:02:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Greetings.  I am in search of some stellar idea to do for my wedding next
>  year to add a spice of tlhIngan to the proceedings.  I will be saying my
> vows
>  in tlhIngan Hol and have the napkins with my and my fiance's name in
pIqaD.

>  I was looking for other suggestions that are practical without making it
> look
>  like a farce.  Any canon references to traditional Klingon weddings would
be

>  appreciated.
>  Qapla!
>
>  -veS joH

Here are some links that may help your wedding thing.
<A
HREF="http://www.startrek.com/library/klingon_databanks.asp?ID=71275&DockingBa
y=rituals">Klingon Blood Oath</A> A sacred oath that can not be broken.
<A
HREF="http://www.startrek.com/library/klingon_databanks.asp?ID=71289&DockingBa
y=rituals">Jinaq</A> A bracelet given to your daughter when she is ready for
a mate.
<A HREF="http://www.klingon.org/KIDC/pages/Culture/cultural_links.html">K.I.D.
C. Klingon Culture</A> They have fasion tips and are working on thier
courtship page.

Thats all I could find

 - Doq tera' loD

Back to archive top level