tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 04:55:54 2000

Kor Scholarship

Unbeknownst to me, the folks at STAR TREK: THE MAGAZINE apparently gave
a plug to the KLI's scholarship program in their latest issue.
Presumably this is the work of Ben Robinson, my editor at ST:TM.  That
was really nice of him and it's already begun to reap some benefits.

I gave an interview yesterday to the folks at startrek.com and now
they've posted a blurb about the scholarship as well. Their piece also
includes a link to the eBay auctions that the KLI is hosting to further
fund the scholarship. It seems to be working. A new bidder showed up
overnight and bumped the price of one of the items to over $200.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level