tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 30 11:03:39 2000

RE: Qap'a' De'wI''a'?

> > : qaStaHvIS qep'a'vam  mu' chu' wIHevbe'.
> >
> > Heghpu'mo' vavwI', qep'a' SochDIchDaq jIjaHlaHbe'.  DISvam jeS'a'
> > Marc Okrand?
>
> jeS MO
> 'ach pagh mu' chu' nob

He did give us some interesting info on some known words, though.

MO confirmed that the word {ther} "be lumpy" is a reference to "Leave it to
Beaver."  He also revealed that the word {tlhIq} "stew" is a reference to a
college roommate of his, "Stew Tlick."  (I didn't get the correct spelling
of that last name, but that's what it sounded like.)

Anyone else have some MO tidbits from the qep'a'?