tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 16 20:00:10 2000

RE: Klingon WOTD: jubbe' (v)

I suspect that would describe the state that Q found himself in when The
Continuum took away his immortality and his powers. It might also describe
an egotistical fool who attempts to make himself the sort of hero whose
songs are sung with those of Kahless, but whose corruption is revealed,
leaving them with only humble life followed by dishonorable death.

> peHruS

charghwI'

Back to archive top level