tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 12 22:11:08 2000

Re: divorce

In a message dated 7/11/2000 8:14:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< BTW, we don't have any canon for {ngoS}, qar'a'? My personal preference
 would be to assume {ngoS} is intransitive and use {ngoSmoH} for the
 transitive meaning, but of course, everyone else can do this however
 they prefer.

In a game at qep'a' javDIch I used the word {tet}.  I had never seen whether
it is transitive or intransitive.  I used it anyway, but immediately begged
ignorance of what is correct.

peHruS

Back to archive top level