tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 06 19:11:22 2000

RE: obtuse question

This is what I'd see as the difference between {vebHa'} and {vebbe'}.
Likely, {vebbe'} means what peHruS might be suggesting. You are merely
talking about something that is not next in a sequence. It may be some other
item in the sequence either before the current item or far later, or it
might not be in the sequence at all.

Meanwhile, {vebHa'} strikes me as the mirror opposite of {veb}, so it would
be the previous item in a sequence.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level