tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 20 10:02:19 2000

Re: Teaching Klingon

>>  Am I the only one here who has to restrain themselves from
responding back to this? I had to go out side and run 3 miles just to subdue
the desire to respond with about six pages of what I think of this
statement. Oh well, at least I got a good un out of it.
    -Guan<<

Nope - not by a long shot!
I have also been attempting to learn - and I think I am doing just fine. I am
not competent enough to respond yet in Klingon - or brave enough, yet - but
at the moment, I am looking at what is being posted and picking up several
tips and stuff. Just recently, I downloaded a whole pile of new words from
the Kli.Org and now learning even more.
Learning diddley...? Not a chance! If you want to learn - then LEARN!
I am confident that in time, I will be conversing without thinking about what
I am writing. Already I am beginning to recognise words without looking up
their meanings.
I rest my case...

Mertze

Back to archive top level