tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 09 23:42:15 2000

Re: language vs. culture (was Re: Teaching Klingon)

ja'
 > there's something wonderfully uninhibiting about gluing that itchy,
> > sweaty thing on your head when everybody else is doing the same thing.
>We
> > don't want to kill or eat wiggling stuff any more than Shriners want to
> > give up their careers and join Ringling Bros.

i don't know, the killing and eating wiggling stuff does have its appeal !!
heh heh heh.
just ask jon frakes!

-S'Qal-

p.s. i'm thinking of changing my name to DantlhIgh. let me know what you all
think (DantlhIgh is my 'transliteration' of my real-world surname, Danzig).