tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 20:47:16 2000

Re: Preordering THE KLINGON HAMLET

I'd be more interested in the translated Bible books as this would possibly
shed some light on thlIngan mythology/religion! The more this Scot
highlander descendant can learn the better!
 My family motto on our coat of arms is "Conquer or Die" (McLaine of
Lochbuie side) and "No fear" on the McCormick side. (Family crest) Timore
Sine? in latin for the McCormick crest. I think this fits in well with the
Klingon mythos/creed and I am eager to learn as much as I can of it. I
think Shakespear has captured the essence of Klingon Culture unknowingly
but this is only a newbie's opinion.

Qor, Son of the son of Cor in real life. A family of Scot mercenaries and
"Long Men" since 24 AD.

>ghItlh Susan
>>>I've seen it.  It's really quite marvelous.  I especially enjoyed the end
>notes.
>
>ghItlh De'vID
>>chay'?   qatlh Daleghpu' 'ach leghpu' latlh puSqu'?
>
>chaq ngor.
>
>I've already received a couple advance sample copies (Airborne Express
>managed to mangle them slightly). Susan, being a famous Star Trek author, got
>her copy directly from John Ordover at Pocket.

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level