tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 04 20:27:03 2000

Re: The Postal Course

In a message dated 1/4/00 10:08:38 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> The concerns posted in this message are my own.  End of
>  disclaimer.

[...]

>  In conclusion, I will be extra careful to present a better
>  online Klingon language course than the one Alan Anderson
>  tells me is reviewed for correctness and sanctioned as the
>  official course.

My own opinion:  You, peHruS, were out of line to take it upon yourself
to begin posting your on-line lessons.  Although Dave Barron's On-line
Course is not perfect, this is not the proper forum to offer your criticisms.
Take it up with him privately.

>  peHruS

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level