tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 18 13:02:54 2000

Re: New Words

So, look them up in the New Words List, like everybody else.

We are working on enabling you to sort the list by reverse
entry date so that the most recent entries come first, for
those who are maintaining dictionaries, but that may take
some time to implement. For now, I'll post the new words
here and you can look them up there for details.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:46:37 EST [email protected]
wrote:
> so what do they mean?  they might  as well be in greek.
>
> -ves joH

charghwI'

Back to archive top level