tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 08 16:45:14 2000

Re: remove me from the list

ja' jeghwI':
>It shouldn't have to be that way.  Most web sites provide information on
>how to unsubscribe with every letter that is posted...

nuqjatlh?  The KLI web site points to the FAQ, which gives extremely
comprehensive details about unsubscribing from the mailing list.  As
such, it fits your description of "most web sites".

If you didn't mean "web site" and you were actually referring to the
mailing list, I call your attention to the headers of each and every
note sent through the mailing list.  The instructions to unsubscribe
indeed are there "with every letter".

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level