tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 15:57:54 2000

RE: Klingon Money

What is the IP address or Domain address and port number? I could not find
it on the newly revamped KLI site.

At 06:54 PM 2/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > See the KLI's training MUSH (info and link at www.kli.org).  There's a bar
> > ("The
> > Happy Forehead" {Quch Quch}) as well as a restaurant ("Mom's" {SoSoy Qe},
> > IIRC), complete with interactive, if somewhat limited, bartenders
> > and waiters
> > whom you can address in Klingon or in Standard.
>
>I tried the MUSH a couple nights ago but wasn't able to connect.
>Qap'a'?
>
>DloraH

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                                542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                          Nashua, NH
Fax:     603 886-9051                          03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com