tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 11:41:54 2000

Re: Klingon Money

darSeq per KGT

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 [email protected] wrote:

> jatlh ferenginar:
> > The official currency of the Klingon Empire is the "darseq" or Darsek.
> is that the Federation Standerd spelling?  or a misspelling on your part?
> should it be DarSeq, or DarSeQ?  and just for curiosities sake, where did you
> find this bit of info?
>
> -veS joH

Back to archive top level