tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 06 07:12:23 2000

Re: Online Klingon Lessons

I"ve been getting great lessons from the #tlhIngan chat channel at
klingon.dhs.org as well.

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Qov wrote:

> Someone asked me off-list if there were any real-time tlhIngan Hol lessons.
>  Good idea. There are today (Sunday February 6th).  Drop in to the #Klingon
> IRC room (I'd make it "tlhIngan Hol" but I don't want to lose anyone to a
> misspelling!) on mschat.msn.com, or beep me at ICQ 12235599.  If you can't
> manage either format, send me e-mail and suggest another.
>
> DaHjaj 'eSmo' 'engmey jIpuvbe', vaj taghwI'pu' vIboQqang.

Back to archive top level