tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 04 12:07:57 2000

Re: jIrop

jatlh SuSvaj:

> >tlhov pagh:
> >QelHom DapoQ'a' jupwI'?
>
> toH, nuq 'oH "QelHom"'e'?  "intern" 'oH'a'?

I use it for "nurse".  I know we have *rachwI'* but I don't see how that
indicates anything medical.  *rachwI'* seems like it would be more of the
Florence Nightengale nurse in the times where nurses only comforted people
and doctors did all the work.  Though comforting people is the most
important aspect of my job, I also provide ALL the medical care for my
patients except surgery.  *QelHom* could certainy also mean intern or
physician's assistant but I'm using it as nurse.

bIrop'a'?  QelHomlI' jIH je.  :)

QInteS

> SuSvaj

Back to archive top level