tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 10:08:57 2000

RE: question

Yeah, I saw that.  The name is something like "Mike & Dave", it appears to
be claymation.  At one point in the trailer they started speaking in
gibberish with English captions, claiming to be speaking Klingon.  It was
not Klingon.  *sigh*

--Holtej

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information belonging to the sender
("Information") that may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance on the Information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received the Information in error,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original email.
 Thank you.

Back to archive top level