tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 01 03:51:12 2000

RE: Grammar Highlight Each Day (Multiple Adjectives)

peHruS:
> Klingon speakers may put two (or several) verbs in front of a noun
> combined
> by the conjunction 'ej = and.  Each verb preceding the noun must end
> with the
> verb suffix, type 9 {-bogh}.

Doesn't the song {Qoy qeylIS puqloD} have a line that goes:
{yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'}?  According to this highlight,
it would be {yoHbogh 'ej matlhbogh SuvwI'}.  Is it acceptable
both ways, or did MO make a mistake?  (Or is just this part of
the song in {no' Hol}, even though I understand the rest just
fine? {{=) )

p.s. Can you set your word wrap to a smaller value if possible?
when you are quoted a ">" gets added to the front, causing the
text to get wrapped.  (Many terminals have 80 characters.)

--
De'vID